At LABARRE ASSOCIATES, INC., our employees are our priority. Our people-oriented vision, resources, and mentoring initiatives greatly enhance our employees' ability to serve our clients.
We understand and appreciate the significant value of our employees and the important role each of our staff members plays in delivering the very best to our clients. Whether it is an architecture, construction management, facility systems, or real estate services, we are qualified and capable of assisting you.
We provide equal employment opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability, or veteran status. We recruit, hire, train, and promote individuals based on their ability, performance, experience, and achievement. We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package that includes a 401K plan with a company match and an attractive bonus program.
If you have the skills, can-do attitude, and would like to be part of a professional, fast paced environment, we would like to hear from you. You can print an application, or submit your resume to email@example.com.
At LABARRE ASSOCIATES, INC., we strive to provide an environment and culture that allows our employees to make great things happen. We offer a host of benefits to provide a motivating, healthy, and productive place to work. We truly believe that our employees are our most valuable asset and continually look for ways to augment our compensation and benefits programs.
- Paid time off (PTO) for vacation, sick, and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Subsidized health care for you and your family
- Discounted dental and vision care
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K and profit sharing plan with generous company match
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral bonus program
*This is intended for information use only. It does not include all benefit terms, exclusions, limitations, and other provisions. If the above differs from the insurance contracts or member plan documents, such documents will prevail.
Top 10 Reasons to Work at Labarre
- CORE VALUES and CULTURE - Our Core Values of Integrity, Passionate, Respect & Loyalty, Winning, Proactive, and Teamwork, guide us to do what is right with our business partners and clients, but mostly - each other. We are self-motivated, self-sufficient, work hard and play hard, finish what we start, take risks, possess individual accountability and responsibility, are positive, trustworthy, client-focused, and community-oriented.
- LOCATION - We are located in Denham Springs, Louisiana just east of Baton Rouge in Livingston Parish. Our parish (or "county" for nonlocals) has one of the top educational systems in the state and is growing by leaps and bounds. It's a great place to be.
- GROWTH - With consistent annual growth over the life of the company, we continue to expand at an aggressive pace. Employees are our foundation; we can explore, think outside of the box, learn, and have fun.
- YOUR WORK MATTERS - Each and every employee is responsible for our clients' satisfaction. We are constantly challenged to provide the best service to our clients, and we meet those challenges head-on. It's a pride thing. We make a difference!
- THRIVE AT WORK - We work in teams that rely on each other to get things done. Your commitment, dedication, and responsibilities mean that you have the flexibility and the freedom to manage your time in your own way.
- FAST-PACED ENVIRONMENT - You will never find yourself sitting at your desk, bored. This may sound stressful, but you are contributing value in everything you do.
- REWARDS - There is a system in place to reward hard workers and top performers...and it works. That which gets done, gets rewarded.
- "OPEN DOOR" COMMUNICATION - Our leaders strive to maintain an open work environment. This encourages open communication, feedback, and discussion about any matters of importance to an employee. Employees are free to talk with any manager at any time.
- COMMITMENT - Everyone at Labarre Associates, Inc. is committed to taking our company to the top of our industry, and it shows in our work ethic. Everyone from the partners down to the intern students do whatever is necessary to meet our goals.
SENSE OF FAMILY - We have a strong sense of family here. Not only do we know about a fellow employee's family, but we care. And it doesn't stop there; we are truly concerned about each other.
LABARRE ASSOCIATES, INC. is located in a two-story building in Denham Springs, Louisiana, 15 miles east of downtown Baton Rouge. Situated in Livingston Parish, we are a family-oriented community with a rich heritage, cultural diversity, and the friendliest people you will find anywhere. Natural beauty is blended with progress. This is a place where families raise their children in one of the top five educational systems in the state.
The city provides great shopping, wonderful entertainment, and, of course, food that is like no other. With easy access to several attractions, such as Juban Crossing shopping center, Louisiana State University sports, museums, the theater, Magnolia Mound Plantation, the USS Kidd, Port Hudson National Historic Site, Blue Bayou Water Park, and the Global Wildlife Center, there is never a dull moment. Residents and tourists alike enjoy hunting, fishing, outdoor activities, and a variety of fairs and festivals throughout the year.
South Louisiana is thriving. Come grow with us at LABARRE ASSOCIATES, INC.
Facilities Maintenance Technician
Call to Inquire: (225) 664-1934
- This is the first job I have ever had where there is actually a system to reward hard workers and top performers in proportion to the results they produce. Working in a positive work environment with other top performers is a real treat! Work hard, play hard, learn, have fun, get better, produce results, get rewarded, that's the cycle. – Barry Lynch
- I have been working for Labarre Associates since 2005. Through Labarre, I have had a rare opportunity to see the Architect’s role from all perspectives. Working across divisions, I have learned the importance of communication and the benefit that direct connections with all entities involved in the building process can provide. I work for Labarre for the openness, the accelerated learning curve, and the respect we get from our clients. – Phillip Kern
- Upon hire, I have always been told the only thing that would keep me from progressing in the company would be myself. As far as I strive to reach, Labarre is right there providing resources and opportunities to gain experience. The company has invested many dollars into training programs for all employees - both professional and personal objectives. I appreciate the effort Labarre has put forth for me to develop a career, not just a job. – Kristi Levatino