Year In Review: 2017
2017 was a year of recovery.
It started with finishing out flood projects
and is ending with a practically new building.
But the interesting part was the journey between:
We participated in several events: 1) Building Blocks
2) Jay speaks at TEDx
3) Grand Re-opening
5) T-Rex visits the fish
6) Baton Rouge Area Credit Union Charity Golf Tournament: Silver Sponsor
8) Turkey Bowling
We attended countless conventions:
Finished out a few projects:
1) Pelican State CU Monroe Branch Renovation
2) Vivid Ink Addition and New Warehouse
3) New La Capital FCU Westbank Branch
4) Bank of Zachary Renovation
5) Oxford Alloys Office Renovation
All while rebuilding:
We even got some press!
And we started Wellness Wednesdays to get everyone in-the-know about our wellness program.
We hope 2018 is bigger and better for everyone.
Top 5 Blog Articles of 2017:
1) Our Lessons Learned from Flood Recovery
2) How We Sped Up the Flood Recovery Process: A Case Study
3) Immediately After the Flood: Branch Recovery Checklist
4) The Light Bulb Story
5) Green Roof 101: Pros and Cons
We had 1,443 views this year on our blog articles (1,248 unique).
Most Views on the Site: September 14 with 167 views.
Posted: November 30, 2017